Thank you for your interest in becoming a Junior Jumbo Mud Challenge Volunteer. We are looking forward to providing the best environment for our participants and your assistance is important to that process.
Volunteers are needed for an assortment of different duties. Most importantly they are needed to assist, encourage, and promote the participants in the Junior Jumbo Mud Challenge! We are looking for enthusiastic and supportive individuals who want to be a part of the event of 2018. We need people who like to work with others, who are willing to step up to the challenge, and most of all – PROMOTE FUN!
There will be a mandatory meeting for all volunteers prior to the event ...date to be determined. The meeting location will be at Faith Church. Please make sure that your email address is current with us. At this meeting you will be provided your parking pass and other materials needed for the day of the event.
- PARKING - Assist with vehicles and provide guidance to entry points for event.
- REGISTRATION / FRONT GATES - Provide the first contact to the Junior Jumbo Mud Challenge participants and spectators.
- PARTICIPANT PICK UP - Distribute Challenge goodie bags and event materials to participants.
- START LINE - Direct/lead participants to their starting location and time.
- FINISH LINE - Direct participants through the finish line area.
- CHALLENGE ASSISTANCE - Provide assistance at a specific challenge on the course. Encouragement and motivation are a priority as our participants compete at each challenge.
- HOSPITALITY - Assist and facilitate our hospitality areas for sponsors, participants, and spectators.
- SWAG BAG - Assist in distribution with participant swag bags and t-shirts
- MERCHANDISE - Help promote, market, and sell Junior Jumbo Mud Challenge merchandise.
*For more information please email .email@example.com