Welcome to the Junior Jumbo Mud Challenge!
A fun and muddy event for everyone ages 4 to 14!
Oct 1- Dec 31, 2017 $40.00 per child
Jan 1 - April 30, 2018 $50.00 per child
May 1 - June 30 $55.00 per child
July 1 - Sept 1 $60.00 per child
We would like to thank you for being a part of the 2018 Junior Jumbo Mud Challenge, in cooperation with the City of St Thomas, Elgin/St Thomas Public Health, Active Elgin, YWCA and Faith Church.
We hope you are ready for a fun and muddy adventure!
REGISTRATIONYou should have received an email confirmation when you registered. Please bring that email to the Registration area. If you don’t have the email confirmation, don’t fret, click on the link below "Locate My Registration" to find your challenger's information. No refunds are allowed. Registration information can be changed but must be done before September 1, 2017 when registration is closed.
THE DAY OF THE EVENT
- Entrance to the event is off of Fairview Ave, St Thomas, which is located opposite of the Doug Tarry Sports Complex (Fairview/Southdale).
- Each particpant will receive a Registration Packet (includes race bib and 2 gate entry tickets for parents).
- A wristband will be provided for each participant's heat time, which must be worn at all times.
- Please print and fill out completely the KIDS RELEASE FORM (see link above) and bring with you! This will help with the registration process.
- We encourage everyone to be at the event 30 minutes before your event time. The gates will open at 8:00am the day of the event.
WHENSeptember 8, 2018
345 Fairview Ave
St Thomas, Ontario
Be sure to check out juniorjumbomudchallenge.ca prior to the event date for entry location.
PARKING IS FREE!
FACILITYWe are very fortunate to have Faith Church as our host site for this event. Please respect the facilities and take care of your trash items. Even remind others to do the same!
--Heat Times--All heats are ages 4-14
*You will be required to check in at the start line 10 minutes prior to your heat.
- Make sure to drink plenty of fluids before, during, and after your heat.
- Dress creatively and prepare to get muddy!
- Goggles and gloves may be beneficial on the course.
- Duct tape around your shoelaces may help you keep your shoes on in the mud!
- Collection bins will be available to donate your muddy shoes and clothing.
SPECTATORSThis is a KID-FRIENDLY zone and the following are prohibited:
We would encourage you to take lots of photos. Please “tag” us on all social media outlets by using #juniorjumbomudchallenge2017